Elli

Tuesday 30 September 2014

*Teddopher*

Almost going to sleep tonight, I realised I need to still take a picture of this layout I have been working on for a week now and post it before the time expires for me to take part in Let's Scrap's beautiful sketch #9-24-14 this week designed by the very talented Michelle van Wyk.
 {The photo is not of the best as it is already dark here now.}

This layout is about a very special Teddy in our lives called Teddopher.  He got his name when my husband brought him home to me {yes, he is mine!} and our then little daughter called him: Teddopher... a mixture of Teddy and my hubby's first name Christopher. :-)  He is very much loved, cherished and adored by all in our house, even our doggy Ruby {who has been in doggy heaven for a few years now}.  Ruby just loved cuddling up to Teddopher and the two of them were great friends.  Such very special memories to cherish! ♥


♥TEDDOPHER♥




Thank You for looking & visiting my blog!

Have a Fantastic Day!

Hugs

Erica

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Erica ! Love all those teddies and all your details. Thank's for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!! Thanks for playing along at Let’s Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah indeed special memories. A great layout Erica. Love the photos of Teddopher :) thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, who doesn't love teddy bears! What a special memory to document. Love all your papers and the doily up top. Such a precious sleeping photo too. Glad you played along with us at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is just precious!!! Teddopher will be treasured forever in your family!! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Erica, this is so sweet! I love the papers you used; this layout has such a sweet soft feel to it! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap Design Team my friend!

    ReplyDelete