Elli

Tuesday 16 December 2014

*~PARADISE~*

Hi there to all my Scrappy & Arty Friends
I have surely missed you all!
I am sorry I have been so quiet... We have had a very busy few weeks and I haven't scrapped a lot lately, but finally the holiday season is upon us for which our family are very grateful.
I would like to share this layout with you which I created using this week's fabulous Let's Scrap Sketch designed by my very talented scrapbook friend Michelle van Wyk...
Well here it is and I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed creating it {whilst dreaming of Paradise!} ;-)

Sketch #12-10-14


*~PARADISE~*












Have a Wonderful Day!!

Hugs

~Erica~










12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Erica!! Love the papers you worked with and all the embelli's too... plus incredible pics! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Admin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely layout Erica !!! Gorgeous pictures and so many details to look at ! Glad you've joined us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Erica!! Wish I could be sitting there now!!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, yes it would be lovely to stay there forever!! ;-)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely layout - now I am dreaming of paradise!!! Great pics and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lori, I am always dreaming of paradise, would love to stay there!! :-)

      Delete
  5. Great take on the sketch and a beautiful layout. I am dreaming of paradise now. Love the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Val, we love that place!! ♥

      Delete
  6. Love what was mixed on the page! Great stuff Erica, truly a paradise !
    Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete