Elli

Monday 29 February 2016

*~Feeling Sketchy #140~* *Birthday Wishes*

Halllllllooooooo
My Dear Arty Scrappy & Cardmaking Friends,
how have you been doing??



Well, I enjoyed making these last few cards for Feeling Sketchy tremendously...
and this is my second last card for this lovely Card Challenge Blog...

This week I would like to share with you my card:
*Birthday Wishes*
I created for the Design Team at Feeling Sketchy  #140
with today's date 3-1-16.

Michelle van Wyk, yet again, designed a STUNNING
sketch for us to work with!!

How gorgeous is this??? 
Can it get any better???
Love it!!!
♥♥♥



Well, off cause I enjoyed myself tremendously creating this card...
I made the flowers with chiffon by cutting a whole lot of circles freehand and burning all around each one of them with the flame of a candle.  I always enjoy the process of making my own flowers and loving how they turn out different each time.  So special vs bought ones!



 My card...

 *Birthday Wishes*






And another view... ;-)




I combined two of Marion Smith's collections
Motley and Mad Tea Party for this card.

I also used Stickles for the glittery touch.

With some close ups...


I love this Perfectly Imperfect feather...
so "real life", so magical.
No pretenses. No lies.
Just real.

 





As I said in my previous post, I have decided to take some time "off"  from too many outside commitments as my schedule is somewhat hectic at this stage.
I am still scrapbooking here and there when I find some free time
{I will always... it is so part of me, I just cannot leave it alone :-)},
but not sharing much on social media.

I surely hope you enjoy creating with this sketch and with us at Feeling Sketchy and that I have inspired you today and made you smile!

Please do leave some love,
so that I too, can know that I have inspired!!

Thank you so much for visiting and have a lovely day!!



Hugs



*~Erica~*

No comments:

Post a Comment