Elli

Sunday 14 February 2016

*~Feeling Sketchy #139~* *Take time to smell the Flowers*

My Dear Arty Scrappy & Cardmaking Friends

Hope you are doing FABULOUS today!!

I would like to share my card: *Take time to smell the Flowers* I created for the Design Team at Feeling Sketchy  #139  {2-15-16}

Our Gorgeous-Beautiful-LOVELY-Awesome sketch by Michelle van Wyk... 
{Don't you just LOVE it?!?!?! ♥♥♥}


I see now that the sun was naughty and the small words on the tag cannot be seen...
I am not going to take another pic, as I LOVE this one!! 

But the word on the tag reads:

*Take...

then the rest on the card with different lettering:

...time to smell the
FLOWERS*




Oh, I took some more pretty pics inside and here you can see the tag better...






Some close ups where you can see the large *T*, done with a rubon, a little better...



I LOVE what happened here with the flower and the fern leaves...
AWESOME!! ♥





I used some "very" old papers I found in my stash, they were all cut but with some leftovers and I love how it came it in the end.
I don't know the name of the range as there were no strips printed on.



Thank you so much for visiting and have a SUNNY day!!

Remember to join us at Feeling Sketchy
making pretty things with us!

Hugs



*~Erica~*

No comments:

Post a Comment