Elli

Monday 14 December 2015

Let's Scrap Sketch 12-15-15 ~ *Hippie Party*

Well, Hello there My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends, it is lovely to see you again!
Sit a while and relax here on my little piece of cyber crafting space... :-)

This week I would like to share with you my Design Team layout for the
Let's Scrap Sketch #12-15-15... *Hippie Party*.

This layout commemorates a VERY SPECIAL Birthday in my DD#1's life... Her 16th Birthday.

We took the most stunning pictures with her friends and they will definitely be treasure forever and always. ♥♥♥

This is the awesome sketch we got to work with {and I enjoyed every second, just LOVE this sketch!!}





And the layout I created for my DD#1's special Birthday Album
with LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of LOVE!!!!

*Hippie Party*







 Some close ups...







I managed to "get away" with only one butterfly... yes only one... ?!?!?  ;-P


I just LOVE how the title work came out... it is actually some cute kiddies stickers I bought from my friend Estelle's little school stationary shop.  I really miss her as she closed her shop last year and they moved to the Free State.  I used to visit her when my youngest DD#1 was still in Primary School and loved browsing her interesting stickers... still got a whole stack of them to use... :-D

The papers I used are from Pink Paisley...


As telling you in a previous post with a card I made from the same paper collection which you can find here...
 http://ericajoannie.blogspot.co.za/2015/09/feeling-sketchy-card-128-party.html

...I used a range from Pink Paislee - House of Three I have had in my stash for quite a few years now... Such a beautiful range and I really did buy a full pack of these so I have enough to keep me busy for a while...

It is the Soiree Range and on Pink Paislee's website it looks like it's release date was in 2011.

I absolutely LOVE this range, what a BEAUTY, must be one of my favorite Party Themed Collections EVER!!! ♥





I hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed creating this layout with much love!!

I am looking forward seeing you on the Let's Scrap Sketches blog!!


Have a Wonderful Day!

Hugs

*~Erica~*






1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome page. Love the collection, the letters on the title and all the fun elements like the feather. You rocked this one out!

    ReplyDelete