Elli

Tuesday 1 December 2015

*~CSI Case File #183~* *Tranquility*

Good Morning Dear Arty Scrappy Friends!

It is another hot Summer's Day today here in Sunny South Africa!

I would like to share with you my layout created for the CSI Case File #183 called
"Tranquility".

This is the Case File from CSI...




 My layout:



Some close ups...







 How I solved the case:


THE SCHEME - I used all 5 colors

EVIDENCE - I chose these clues:
Clouds
Leaves {in stamping}
Grid design {using masks}
People icons {my husband}

TESTIMONY
Topic:  I documented the absolute tranquility in which my husband manages to relax.
He has an enormous talent to divert his focus even if a storm is raging around him.
He truly inspires me in so many ways and is the most important person in my life.

Thank you so much for being here!!

Have a Fantastic Wednesday!!

Hugs

*~Erica~*

No comments:

Post a Comment