Elli

Wednesday 25 November 2015

*~CSI Major Case File #181~* *TAKING THE BUS IN EDINBURGH*

My Dear Arty Scrappy Friends...

Here I am again... two blog posts on one day... that's a WOW from me!!!

In this post I would like to share with you my layout created for the CSI Major Case File #181 called "Taking the Bus in Edinburgh".

This is the Case File from CSI...




I used the really cool sketch...




My layout...

"Taking the Bus in Edinburgh"








Some close ups...


















 And this is how I solved the case:


THE SCEME ~ I used all 5 colours

EVIDENCE ~ The clues I used:
  • thin stripes
  • a frame
  • plane or other transportation elements ~ I used a bus
  • I used lots of metal
  • gears/cogs
  • clock/watch parts
  • string

TESTIMONY
  • Topic: Document a trip or outing ~ I documented our trip to Edinburgh and all the adventures we had using the bus services.

COMPOSITE SKETCH ~ I used the sketch given and LOVED it!!  ♥





Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it was lovely to see you here again!




Hugs


*~Erica ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment