Elli

Tuesday 17 March 2015

*~Love Story~*

Hi there all my Arty Scrappy Friends!
I surely hope you are having a fantastic Tuesday, I surely am!

As I told you in my previous post all about the InterNational Scrapbooking Day event being hosted by Let's Scrap... Well, Let's Scrap's sister blog Feeling Sketchy are hosting a joint event this month... So you need to participate in both sketches to be eligible for the prize.

I decided to create a layout from this lovely card sketch.

I used Bo Bunny's lovely range Madelein and as you most probably noticed, I used it in my last 2 creations, as I bought the whole range and absolutely love it. My plan is to use the leftovers on my Project Life pages to compliment these layouts.

This is the Feeling Sketchy sketch...





And this is my layout I created with it, called: "A True Love Story Never Ends"...











I hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed creating my very special layout! 

Have a Wonderful Day!

Hugs 
Erica 


5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! So many beautiful ELEMNTS on this page and what a great take on the sketch. Love how you made a layout with the sketch Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy Blog challenge. ~ Michelle FS dt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my layout, it is much appreciated! Xx

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely layout Erica. Cool photo too love the pearly bits and bobs. Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Val, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, I appreciate it very much! :-)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Layout, love the bright, colorful papers you used!! Great job on this!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Feeling Sketchy blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete